Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Angus70

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I had a John Lewis store card back in the 1995-200, but have received a letter saying that they are unable to help because it is over six years old which was deleted! shall I send SAR? HELP! Thanks
  2. Update :- Have sent SAR to GE Money as they have verifed that I have an account withn them under Igroup! Will keep you posted!
  3. SAR? I’ve no clue, how do I go on about it?
  4. Hello I am deaf and me and my wife took a loan out of £16,000 secured loan through igroup Ltd via loans.co.uk. We believe we have been misold with PPI. I wish to make a PPI complaint so can you please point me to the right direction to who I should make a PPI complaint to? The loan was taken out sometime between 2001-2003, not too sure and we have lost the original agreement, unfortunately. Please help? Many thanks Angus
  • Create New...