Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About josswallace

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I currently have one claim on my car insurance policy for the theft of a catalytic converter from my car. The best insurance quote I have found for my wife's car when I add myself in as an additional driver is £350pa with a £350 total excess. In March 2019 I was involved in an alleged incident in Austria where the claimant claims I damaged his front bumper. I have resoloutely denied this and after legal advice am disputing this in the courts. Currently the situation is that the Austrian Courts have applied to the UK courts for statements and that is where the position is at the moment. According to my solicitor there is no way this can be described currently as an accident. However my insurance company at the time has entered this incident into The CUE motorists data base an accident resulting in loss of no claims bonus. I have not made any claim on my insurance so I don't see how I can have lost any part of my no claims bonus. I have at the moment made a formal complaint to the insurance company involved asking them to remove/correct the posting to the CUE data base. They refused this request verbally which is why I made the formal complaint. When I add this second claim on to the quote for my wife's car insurance the cheapest I can get is £628pa with a £400 excess. At the moment my options appear to be:- 1-Do nothing and just pay, but it will become much more of am issue when I come to insure my own car. 2-Wait for the claim procedure to go through the insurance comany's internal proces then escalate it to an ombudsman. 3- Take the insurance company to the small claims court for the excess on my wife's premium. 4-Take MIB the administraters of the CUE database to the small claims court for diseminating false information. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Create New...