Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About corey_the_curious

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. What defendant address should be used on Small Claims form in deposit dispute case where the landlord/landlady lives abroad? That is what address to use in the case of non-resident landlord, without any remaining property, or any other address in UK? In the end I put the rented property address because it was the Landlord last known UK address. I also put the Letting Agency as joint defendant as the deposit money are in their safekeeping but they refuse to release it unless court orders them to do. I used the rented Property address because: 1) the Landlord used to
  • Create New...