Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About stormybynature

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank for your replies. I am not really interested in maintenance claims as my daughter is now of age. It is the large lump sum that i am trying to recoup through a charge on a property.
  2. Thank you Andy. At least I know where to start.
  3. Hello, I am owed a significant amount of money by my partner of 21 years., who I left three years ago. Throughout the time we were together as a couple in all but name, he remained married to his first wife, but we had a child and our own home which had to be sold in 2016 thanks to his financial ineptitude. I had paid the entire deposit on the property we bought together. His only asset is the 50% share of his original marital home. He is now getting divorced and claiming the home is his only asset. How would I obtain a charge over this property to try and finally retrieve some of the money he owes me? Because we were not married I have not been able to claim any maintenance for our child or living expenses. I was a totally independent woman with my own job and home that I had worked for all my life, until I met this man. Hoping for advice. Thank you
  4. Hello everyone, this is the first time I have ever used a forum, but I hope that someone can advise me. I am a 19 year old photographer and I was commissioned to take the graduation photos of a Malaysian girl and her family. She was graduating from UCL and the job was from 9am to 1.30pm. The fee had been agreed in advance. I have been trying to get payment ever since then. My problem is that she graduated in Law and I do not know where to begin. It also turns out that she is from an extremely wealthy Malaysian family and has appeared in the hit film, Crazy Rich Asians. She is no longer replying to emails or texts. Is there anything I can do to get my payment? Thank you to anyone who replies.
  • Create New...