Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About samandroid1998

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Following further communication with Centurion Warranties this is the most recent conversation with them. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zMhoAE5xAb_yu9NnN-5wqyHYckjddRH-/view?usp=drivesdk
  2. Exactly haha. And no it's owned by one guy called Lewis.
  3. Merit Motor Company. I've sent him an email address the situation.
  4. Just my luck... The garage is shut till the 10th April...
  5. Not yet. I am going to ring them on my dinner break.
  6. I have also sent centurion warranty an email requesting the engineers report/s and that I want an immediate decision as soon as possible so I then know what my next step in the process is.
  7. Yes the dealer recommend the warranty and gave it me at trade price. I only took out the extended warranty as a precaution as I'm only 19 years old and dreaded something like this would happen.
  8. Ah right okay no worries. And I have just ammended my previous post.
  9. Sorry I don't understand what you mean by the paragraph 14 section?
  10. The warranty company have already been out to inspect the vehicle and it has been 2 weeks since the vehicle has been in the garage. It is upon the inspection that they have said that it's not tallying up and they are in talks with the director to see if they are paying out or not. The garage said about extending the warranty to 12 months for £250.
  11. I have been communicating via telephone but I hadn't been recording my calls until now after following your advice.
  12. Sorry, they were refusing to help because they was saying there was no way the problem could of occured so suddenly and that I should of notice that the engine wasn't getting oil to it. They said there should of been some indication such as warning lights but nothing had come up on the dashboard. They also said that I should of heard the engine begin to knock but I heard nothing on the last journey in the car.
  13. Should I say to Merit Motor Company that I have spoken to trading standards and I am well in my rights to ask for him to repair the car?
  14. I paid £6795 for the car. It's a 57 plate and I paid £250 for the extra 12 months warranty. I will present them with the problem and take it from there.
  15. The car was bought from a dealer in Bryn, Wigan called Merit Motor Company. I was hoping to get it sorted through warranty but as they are finding every way out of it I am going to ring the garage and explain the situation to them and tell them they have 1 chance of repairing the vehicle.
  • Create New...