1. The date of infringement? 20th March, 2018 at 20:04:43
2. Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? No
2.1. Have you received a Notice To Keeper? Not yet
2.2. What date is on it? Not recieved letter yet, just a ATTENTION slip
2.3. Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? Yes
3. Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) Not one the webpage with all the information and photographs
4. If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? Not appealed
5. Who is the parking company? UKCPS
6. Where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Centertainment Sheffield
me and my girlfriend went to the cinema last night in Sheffield.
As we got into Sheffield we noticed there were really bad traffic around the centertainment area.
We managed to get into the car park for Cineworld and it was absolutly jam packed.
There was an event going off somewhere nearby and people were using the centertainment car park (as its free) and leaving the area.
The cinema was dead so the majority of cars there were infringing the rules by not staying within the area.
We drove around for half an hour and was late for our movie trying to find a parking bay.
We found a little area, safe section unused by the walking public and unmarked as all parking bays were taken up.
We didnt obstruct anyone or cause any danger to anyone or cost anyone any money.
I was outraged at the fact that everyone was using the parking bays and not even going to the cinema.
They want £100 for some reason, £60 if I pay up within 2 weeks.