Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About MrSmithers

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Sorry for leaving this so long... I had a good search the other day because i was sure i had used this site to identify who i should have sent the SAR to in the first place but couldn't find anything here or elsewhere. Im certain i was helped somewhere with this bit and that the Doctors Surgery was the place to contact because i wanted copies of everything. I think at this point i would like to just contact the doctors surgery anyway as im sure any answer to a complaint will be putting me in the right direction. With regards to permission the SAR i wrote up was addressed from an
  2. Sorry if its a stupid question but how do you mean? I copied the new SAR request from these forums and edited slightly (copy attached) for my needs, got them signed and then they were handed in and later posted to the surgery. Thank you for the help by the way. gp sar.pdf
  3. Sure its on behalf of a family member who suffers from several medical problems and has a ridiculously frequent amount of problems with the NHS not doing things they should be doing.
  4. Thank you for the replies. Im going to start off with the formal complaint to the surgery. Is there any reason why i should not email this in rather than submit a letter? Im thinking emails leave a better trail then letters.
  5. Thought i was already in that forum so thanks
  6. Again after posting this in via recorded mail i have heard nothing back. The original letter was handed in around August and then posted in on the 8th November. Is this normal? Has it happened to anyone else? I dont know whether i should ring the surgery to complain, the NHS or even their watchdog? Thanks for reading.
  7. Im going to resend the letter but this time send recorded mail. im going to put at the beginning that a copy was already handed into the surgery on whatever date it was.
  8. I put a request in (handed in at doctors so no proof of post) about 7/8 weeks ago now and have heard absolutely nothing back, not even a letter to say it would take longer than the required time frame. Any advice on how to proceed please? Thanks.
  9. Is the new GDPR SAR template suitable for a medical records request from a GP without any specific alterations? Thanks.
  10. Would the new template be suitable for medical record requests? Additionally would i only need to send one request now rather then to my doctors AND my hospital? if so which? Thanks.
  11. ok superb, sounds like a plan. Im pretty sure they didnt send any sort of confirmation to me about a lodger but they were contacted beforehand and just asked for his name and dob and that i was certain of his citizenship. they said i could have upto 4 lodgers before they would be worried!
  12. Sorry for the slow followup and thank you for the reply's. Replies in no particular order... The upstairs neighbour have carpeting as does nearly everybody (no laminate/wooden flooring allowed is in our contracts, i have an additional question about this in fact) im not sure of the makeup of the flooring but it sounds like there are several layers that are not correctly married. i have witnessed the noise/squeaking in a few neighbouring flats and there are literally places they cannot stand when using their flat late at night for fear of ****ing off the neighbour below. Im in my 2nd
  13. How would i go about finding out if a landlord (housing association) is liable by law/regulations or contract to perform certain repairs/modifications on the property? I have a few issues that i would love to get remedied but have little luck getting them looked at seriously. One being a very common problem for all the flats i know in my block is that people upstairs simply walking quietly across the floor causes all kinds of very loud creaks and bangs. Very disturbing if your underneath even with tv or music on and ive seen how unavoidable it is from the other side too walking on such fl
  14. A terrible thread title but its as good as i could do Im trying to help a family member out with advice. I've told them to make an appointment to see CAB and also their Occupational Therapist but wondered if anyone on here would have any clue on the subject... So they are husband and wife and live in a 3 bed council house. The wife is on numerous disability benefits mainly for a degenerative bone disease (has x amount of crumbling/broken vertebrae and numerous other related problems) and the husband doesn't work and is the carer. The marriage has broken down and the husband isn
  • Create New...