Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About pigeonman16

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. thanks dx100uk ive sent a resolver form to hfc to see what happens
  2. could anyone give me some idea who to send my goldfish credit card PPI claim to. I've sent one to Barclaycard but they say they have no record of a goldfish account in my name. I gave them my card number and got the same result. I had my Goldfish card from around 1995 to 2000. it has been closed now for a number of years. but I am still paying the debt off at a very small monthly rate to a debt recovery firm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. pigeonman16
  • Create New...