Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About ehp_kotf

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Ah okay, I didnt realise so thanks for that! What should my next course of action be? Would it be a letter to ML outlining that I have been a victim of impersonisation?
  2. ML have now sent me over 3 documents, a statement of account from a company called lantern which states the period is from 22/07/2016 to the 15/06/2020, a dated NOA that looks to me as though it has just been freshly typed on Microsoft word and doesnt contain any address details dated 12/12/2013 and finally a CCA dated 04/09/2013. Not really much clue to as who it was obtained by as its pretty much seems to be a standard online loan CCA with digital signature. Also in the email they have stated: "Our client has also confirmed details of the bank account into which the original
  3. Im awaiting a letter from nationwide at the moment about it all, i requested it last week so hoping it should arrive on my doorstep any day now.
  4. I have managed to gain access to a very old email address which has thrown up a number of different things I'm hoping i can use to prove where I was living. So far I have a copies of these things that show my name and the address I was living at (mothers). I have - a copy of a HMRC self assessment statement dated October 2012 and a proof of no claims bonus dated 17th December 2013. Im also fairly sure I claimed jobseekers allowance around this time period but unfortuantely i dont think i can gain any proof of this - cant find how far back DWP hold this information
  5. Brilliant, Im also in the process of getting information from HMRC as i was registered self employed at that time and was registered at my moms address too, trying to think of any other bills i may have had from that period too
  6. May have jumped the gun slightly on that, I have realised since my original post that I was at my mothers address from 2012 to mid 2014 so I wont be able to get any proof from council tax, I am awaiting a call back from the local housing authority to see if they can provide proof about when my name was removed from my tenancy aggrement with them.
  7. UPDATE: I have just spoken with Moriarity Law who said the entry of MS was just a type - fair one. I have also asked them for all information relating to the account, they conveniently didnt have access to any of the information held for the account, they have informed me they have referred it back to the original creditor to gain more information such as credit agreeements, etc. I have also spoken with the original creditor - Mr Lender about this account. They have categorically stated I do not nor never had have had a loan account with them! Now, im not sure if this woul
  8. Awesome, thanks for the adivce! Ive also just remembered that my address history with the DVLA should also reflect this! I will post back when I have this information! Thanks again for the help
  9. Only through the information the electoral register could I prove I was living elsewhere at this time I think, I was living in a council house in 2013 so could potentially contact them to see if they still have evidence that proves when my tenancy was held with them
  10. Good evening, I have recently checked my credit report due to finally being settled after years of on and off homelessness and wanting to see where my finances are at and wanting to move forward with my life. I discovered a CCJ on my file for £353, which was entered on the 8th August 2018. I contacted Northampton Court about this as on the register it appears assigned to a MS which immediately set alarm bells ringing as I am MR . They informed me the judgement was from a solicitors firm called Moriarity Law who had purchased the debt from Motormile Finance who had b
  11. Thank you for the quick replies! I feared that it might be difficult to do anything, I have decided that for now and in light of the advice you have given that short term I may pay my partners overdraft to stop any further charges incurring and take it from there. I will be writing a complaint to the bank and will be contacting the FOS as advised. With regards to the police requesting the CCTV they are doing so tomorrow I believe, however when we made a complaint to the police they didnt seem particularly interested and went as far to (without actually doing so) acuse my partner
  12. Posting on behalf of my partner who has experienced an issue with unauthorised transactions on her HSBC current account. Between the 10th November and the 13th several transactions were made at a local coop supermarket to buy goods and get cashback as well as one ATM withdrawal of £130. Upon discovering the transactions had been made my partner immediately contacted HSBC and reported the card as stolen and went through their fraud process aswell as reporting the theft to both Action Fraud and our local police. Now, I was under the impression that the FCA guidelines stated that
  • Create New...