Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About LGHS

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi, I have never used forums before, but I really need advice. I have been a private tenant in my home for 10 years, with very little contact with my landlady, the last time being over 2 years ago! Just last week I had a letter put through my letterbox from a downstairs neighbour telling me that he had purchased the property from my landlady, and she had asked him to be the point of contact between us, and he wants us to vacate the property by 09-12-17. We have not heard officially from our landlady concerning the sale of the property, and the letter from the neighbour is not through a solicitor. I would like to know if this is legal and above board. Please, any advice will be gratefully accepted. LGHS.
  • Create New...