Are Currys holding on to and delaying customer refunds.
In my case they seam to me to be doing just this.
I bought an item online and Currys agreed to collect it as it wasnt as described and didnt fit my needs.
It to 8 days to get the collection and I was told that I would get a refund within 3-5 days.
Unfortunately that didnt happen
I tried to complain:
- I tried to raise a PayPal claim but the email supplied to contact Currys on the PayPal site doesnt exist so email returned.
- I phoned Currys to complain, as soon as the customer services person takes my order number she tells me I have an immediate email agreeing to make a refund, but this is over 20 days since I purchased, and 11 days after Currys picked up the item.
- dont delay in making that complaint because Currys may not do anything about your refund until you complain like me.
Personally I think this is
- at the least just bad customer service
- at worst maybe Currys are trying to increase their cash flow by holding on to customers money.
poor show Currys