Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About brainfogged

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi -Rather than consulting your solicitor at this stage and thereby incurring legal fees, I suggest you reply to the CMS explaining that you are at a loss to understand the claim that there are any outstanding arrears. Tell them about the various times they have confirmed to you that you were up to date and send copies of all letters from them confirming this including the most recent. If they don't reply to you or you don't agree with their reply, it might be worth contacting your local MP and asking for his or her intervention. In the past, I have worked in both solicitors' offices and a MP's constituency office and I know from that experience that a MP's letter is likely to be far the more effective way of sorting out problems.
  • Create New...