1. Date of infringement: 11/06/2016
2. Date of NTK: never received due to change of address
3. Final reminder received 10/08/2016 (first letter seen), BW Legal letter combined with Excel parking passed to BW Legal letter: 26th September.
4. No mention of Schedule 4 of the Protections of Freedoms Act 2012.
5. No photographic evidence given by Excel.
6. Excel Parking Services Ltd. now instructed BW Legal
7. My sister parked my car at Peel Centre, Stockport on a stormy/rainy day, not seeing the signs or any ticket machines with her hood up. She made purchases at H&M and left.