Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Gigi123

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hello. I own half a house in France which my ex husband (who owns the other half) refuses to sell or pay me my share. Meanwhile he lives there. We are both Scottish. I live in Scotland and have run up debts of around £14,500 over the last 7 years as my ex has avoided paying any child support for our 4 kids. I don't want to go bankrupt in Scotland as it will badly affect my credit rating. Does anyone know how I can go bankrupt in France? I am hoping the French Official Receiver will force my ex to either give me my 50% of the house (so I can pay off my creditors), or force him to sell it and I will get 50% of the proceeds, less what the Receiver takes. Grateful for any information on this. Many thanks.
  • Create New...