Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About antan06

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Can anybody please help me? I have an 18 year old son whose mother died several years ago, whereupon he has resided with me ever since. On his 18th birthday he fell out with my wife (his step mother) and moved in with his friend from school. A couple of months ago I received a letter from the child support agency ordering me to pay an extortionate amount of money to my son's friends' parents because they where caring for my son. My son was in the final stages of joining the Army but these parents persuaded him not to join the Army and enrolled him on a level 3 college co
  • Create New...