Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About kingiang

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Anybody know how to fill in the court form for compensation. My daughters deposit was not put into a deposit protection scheme the landlord said she can get some money back after he sells the property minus costs for cleaning which is a nonsense as it is sold subject to contract with nothing spent. I intend to take him to small claims court for the deposit plus interest. I understand he may be fined up to 3 times the deposit as compensation. Do I add this to the total I am claiming (£500 deposit + 3 x £500=£1500 total £2000 claimed) is this what I should claim?
  2. You get your ticket from the machine and enter your registration no. Then they issue a non display charge at a later stage your ticket probably thrown away by now. Then they use the anpr as evidence. I don't know why they charge for not displaying and not charge for not paying the fee.
  3. Vehicle Control Services issued a non- display of ticket 2 years ago by the evidence on an ANPR camera they then left it 14 months to start demanding money through the usual DRP/ZENITH and finally the bottom of the barrel B W Legal. They issued court proceedings when I refused to communicate with them as they had in my opinion broken data protection regulations in contacting me by telephone warning me what costs I could expect if going to court. I made the mistake of trying to fill in the court form online but on making a counter claim for intimidation the plea did not get entered so I received a court judgement in my absence. I applied to have the case set aside which I had found in my favour the judge was well in her words displeased with the conduct of B W Legal using unsolicited telephone calls to persuade people to pay up. I got a disapproval for not disclosing that I had in my possession the parking ticket, but in my defence I said that I was charged with not displaying and not non- payment. No costs were awarded to either party. I am now providing the court with the details of my case in case B W Legal wishes to continue the case or drop it (i expect they will drop it now they know I still have the ticket). The main issue I have is that they should not be issuing parking notices on the evidence of ANPR cameras only I asked for photographic evidence in the beginning but heard nothing I think they left it 14 months hoping I would not have the evidence to prove them wrong. Does anyone have an opinion on winning a case and maybe setting a legal precedent that ANPR cameras can't be used for evidence of not displaying a valid ticket without photographs for proof. This in my case shows that ANPR'S are flawed.
  • Create New...