Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About olgaand

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Thank you for the advice. My solicitor could not give undertaking because NRAM stated that they were not going to remove the charge as per my letter attached. I think they deliberately trying to confuse conveyancing solicitor - they are not stating that they won't remove the restriction against my ex's interest in the property. Surely my human rights are affected if I can't move because of my ex's debt? As my ex is not signing any documents any more I need to go to Court to force the sale but Court can't make the decision with regards to where my ex's share of pro
  2. Hello Many thanks for reading this- kindly appreciated. I jointly own a property with my ex-husband. We had a NRAM together mortgage with the unsecured loan, I went into IVA once we split up and he is now solely responsible for the remainder of the unsecured debt. As he ignored paying towards this debt (any debts really!) NRAM took him to Court and the following restriction has been entered in the proprietorship register in the Land Registry document: "No disposition of the registered estate is to be registered without a certificate signed by the applican
  • Create New...