Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Psulkin

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi All, The Magistrates' Court has issued 6 point from my driving licence + £250 fine. that was in Jun 2017 under MS90 (Failure to give information as to identity of driver etc). In 2017, i worked as a Driver team leader, and my job required me to train 5 new drivers every day. the following day, i was instructed to provide each driver with a new car to start work the next day. All cars come out from the company under my name. one of the drivers, whilst driving their assigned car, drove past the speeding limit and was captured by a speeding camera.
  2. Thanks for replying back to me. I plead Guilty. waiting for the Court paperwork to appeal againt the six point if possible.
  3. The Court issued a judgement of £235 fine and six point of my licence. do you have any idea how I can reduce the six points?
  4. I work for a company that employs more than 1000 Trade plate drivers; we travel all over the UK delivering and collecting vehicles for many different customers. Many of the places we go to are quite remote, airfields and large compounds etc, there is not usually public transport to many of these places. The only way we can complete our work is to work with other drivers, sometimes this is arranged by the company and sometimes we arrange this between ourselves. When there is public transport it can often take a long time to travel between jobs, and quite expensive. Therefor
  5. I am self employed not on secure hours contract / I am not the owner of the property / my name is not joint with anyone. the debt is on my name only. Thanks
  6. I called the solicitor and he refuse to accept the £30 monthly payment. I do not know what to do the court said the first payment should be made by 17/04/2016 and I do not have the £50 for the first payment.
  7. yes I did but didn't accepted. I told the judge the £50 monthly payment is to much for me to pay. she said no you have to pay.
  8. The Judge refuse to be less than £50 a month and she was against me all the way even she didn't give me the chance to talk and she said if you disagree to pay the £50 I order you to pay the full amount. the solicitor of Harlisden security talk to me before going into hearing and he said he will be happy to get £30 a month from me but after he see the Judge going with him he denied what he said outside.
  • Create New...