Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. this is the letter I have written to DVLA To whom it may concern I would like to inform you that somebody has falsely used my name and details on a vehicle with the registration plate 'X' and speeding fines have been issued to an address 'X', which I have never lived at. It began when I received a further step notice letter from the West Yorkshire collection and Enforcement centre on Friday 15th of July. I was unaware of the reason behind this letter so I rang the enforcement centre on Monday 18th of July as to ask them regarding this matter. They told me that the vehicle with the registration plate 'X' was on my name and speeding fines were sent to 'X'. As I have never lived at that address and therefore not responded, a further step notice was issued against me by the West Yorkshire Enforcement Centre and sent to my correct address ('X') on the 15th of July. The enforcement centre has advised me to open up a case in court to declare my innocence from the above matter. I will now be opening a case in Bradford court where I will attend a hearing and declare that the vehicle in the matter has never has belonged to me. I am requesting that DVLA removes my name from the vehicle in a matter of urgency. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on I am also sending forms to change my Driving licence and vehicle registration as you correctly said its illegal and I dont want to go court to resolve one matter only to shoot myself in the foot with another. The only reason I did not change them in the past is because I only moved down the road and at my current address the parking is atrocious so I leave my vehicle at my parent's address in the driveway most the time. I hope its not too late but better late than never
  2. Yh i was just going to ask to we need to move the thread now lol. I rang the enforcement centre and spoke to the same polite lady on the phone who has very kindly done the paperwork for me. She sent an email to Bradford court before reading the letter to me over the phone. the letter stated that I declare that I first knew of this matter on the 15th of July when i received the Further Step Notice and I have nothing to do with the vehicle in matter. She told me that I should be contacted within 10 days and asked to attend a hearing where I would declare my innocence. I have written out a letter to DVLA asking them to remove my name the vehicle with X registration plate. The only question and worry I have now is: How will the people who have wrongly used my details be stopped? They will get away with it and nothing stops them from putting further vehicles on my name.
  3. Guys here is the thing You guys were right it was a speeding fine BUT they told me it was linked to a vehicle with 'X' number at 'X' address which is 100% not my vehicle or any previous addresses of mine. Somebody has has got my name and DOB and used it on their vehicles and the fines have been going to X address and now its come to my current address. The lady on the phone told me i need to ring DVLA and ask them about this and then write to the bradford court and have this case opened up. They said they will put my case on hold for 21 days for me to do this before i get any more fines.
  4. Do you reckon this is fake? If what you are saying is true about it taking 33days minimum then there is something very suspicious going on here. I didn't receive a claim form and a threatening letter appears out of nowhere so soon from the 28th of June. What does the claim form actually look like and is that also suppose to be issued by northan bulk? So there is no chance of a CCJ being issued by West Yorkshire collection and enforcement? I put the number they asked me to ring into google and look what comes up... http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/03007909901 http://www.unknownphone.com/search.php?num=03007909901 However the first page on search result is actually www.gov.uk and it has the number on there to pay https://www.gov.uk/pay-court-fine-online As you can see the people on thread said the number is an automated and i just rang it now (2am at night) and it is. It says welcome to Her Majesty.... ..you will need your debit or credit card and your account number written on the notice. ..then it asks me to enter it. there is no way i can find out what this all about if its going straight to an automated machine. I have a gut feeling that this is a plot by Spratt Endicot solicitors but im confused that the number is on the Gov.uk website which makes it seem legit so im pretty confused right now. Do I try ringing the number on top of the letter under West Yorkshire Collection and Enforcement Centre? That number seems to be legit and it lead me to this page https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/courts/leeds-magistrates-court-and-family-court it has an enquiry number Phone numbers Enquiries: 0113 245 9653 Fine queries: 0113 307 6600 Fax: 0870 739 4267 Citizens Advice Witness Service: 0300 332 1000 thanks
  5. It has to be this Harlands because they did mention CCJ in their letters. All my car and insurance details are on my parents address that just live up the road so it cant be anything to do with speeding etc. All my bills are paid via DD so cant be anything to do with that. The only nuisance ive been getting is with this Gym nonsense. Everything else is set, I have no trouble or problems with anything else and i never had any debts owned in the past. Dont have a credit card, never took out a loan. It has to be this Gym nonsense.
  6. Here are the letters Hope ive done it right this time. I just took them as empty threats like all the other countless of letters I've received on the build up to this. Yes they sent them to my correct address. It was these 2 letters and then suddenly this red letter yesterday on the 15th of july. As I have never dealt with something like this before i would like to ask a few questions. 1. If i paid the fine will it be the end of it? 2. If i apply for a setaside and it is granted then is that the end of it? 3. Should I present my case to a solicitor who can sort this mess out for me? I have some far relatives who are solicitors so i have been thinking about it? Thanks IMG_20160716_155422 (2 files merged) (1).pdf
  7. sorry forgot to blur out the refs numbers Yes I am on Tax Credit benefits. So if I apply for a setaside do I have to pay £255? Thats alot of money to set the case back by one step. If i do get a setaside what would usually happen after and the usual outcome? further steps notice.pdf
  8. I have not moved address and not Received a claim form . the last letter i received from was from spratt endicott solicitors on 28th of June and prior to that a very similar letter from them on the 10th of June. I am shocked that a backdoor CCJ has been issued against me without my defence.
  9. And if they have does that mean its legit and I have no right to appeal. Sure il do that now
  10. Sorry I dont follow what you mean.. Is this letter legit and should I be worried? The letter had so signing whatsoever. Shall I ring the court number they provided on letter? Also if it helps to mention, the last 2 letters I received were from sprat endicott solicitors with the same old instructions on paying the debt or they issue proceedings. Ive been ignoring them on the hopes they will give up but now im worried with the letter I got today.
  11. Guys i am worried because today i have recieved a red letter from West Yorkshire Collection and Enforcement Centre. i have read online that these letters are not to be ignored. It titles 'Further steps notice' it reads ' The amount you owe is £569.00 As you have have failed to make payment as directed, you are hereby given notice that one or more of the following steps will be taken against you: Issue a warrant of control to enforcement agents to take control of your goods (which will incur additional costs). Register the account in the Register Judgements, Orders and fines. (this may affect your ability to obtain credit). Make an attachment of Earnings Order (for deduction to be made from your salary). Make an application for benefit deductions (for deductions to be made from your benefit) Clamp, remove and sell your vehicle. (this will incur additional costs.) Make an application to the High Court and /or the County Court to enforce the amount outstanding. (this may incur additional costs) if you move to a country in European union, apply to enfore the amount outstadning in that country. Note: other steps may be taken in accordance with regulations, including issuing a warrant for your arrest or that you are imprisoned for no-payment. Payment in full of the amount stated above, within 10 working days from the date of this notice, will cancel any further action. Please contact this office immediately if you cannot pay as directed. Appeal You have the right to appeal to the Court against the Fines Officer's decision as set out in this notice, You must write to us stating you wish to appeal within 10 working days from the date of this notice. This is not a general appeal against conviction or sentence, but only against the Fine Officer's decision to enforce the amount in the way(s) set out in this notice. Please mark all correspondence for the attention of the Fines Officer. Ser reverse for details on how to pay. Date: 13 July 2016' I have another white leaflet with it with top heading HM Courts & Tribunals Service and in the middle is the logo with Court Fines nd it just has further information on payments and consequences if i dont pay. The thing is this letter does not explain what this debt relates to like it just doesnt care. Its like saying im guilty and i must pay and i have no say in the matter. Please i need guidance. I am willing to pay if this will put an end to this but at the same time i dont want to give up at the same time as this is Completely Unjust. further steps notice.pdf
  12. Yh im not going to even bother replying to the same old twaddle. Let them waste their own money in sending me these pathetic letters.
  13. Ok I will try TS and CMA and expose the gym via social media. Its payback time
  14. I have received another letter from CRS. Very short letter saying that they after attempts to reach an amicable resolution to my account tgat I remain in arrears to Fitspace. Therefore failing to reply to this letter within the next 10 days will result in your account balance being passed to Zinc Group Ltd, one of tge UKs leading providers for debt recovery solutions. I am currently in process with the complaint about this practice of harlands via FOC. When I get letters from Zinc Group ltd I will inform the FOC.
  15. Thanks slick. Im out of town for the weekend but ive already downloaded and looked at the FCA complaint form. It will be the first thing I fill and send off when I get back and I will also send a letter to fitspace blaming them for this as they instructed me to cancel my DD and now im in bother with Harlands. Dont worry il stay professional about it. Thanks guys
  • Create New...