Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jon3

  1. I confirm that it works fine (it was due to my android browser).
  2. A caution was offered to me at the police station but I refused it. I am unfairly charged of an actual body harm with no injury.
  3. My written will contains reliable facts with reference numbers (explaining the wrong statements I provided when I was in custudy) provided by the police, especially one day when I have been hit on my bike by a car at a high speed (I believe on purpose) but instead of doing their jobs in accordance to the officers prferred to make jokes with the unlawful driver and refused to make any investigation.
  4. No, I haven't this since it seems impossible to have them on phone. Ideally, what I would like is to postpone the trial for three months in order to pay by myself my own solicitor.
  5. Hi all, Few months ago I have been assaulted by several persons (causing serious and remaining injuries) and then made a complaint but for unknown reasons (despite of cctv clearly identifying my offenders) I have been informed that my complaint/file has been closed for lack of evidence: I am also trying to save money in order to move and later hire a private detective for an investigation regarding my assault with a better standards. However, as I stiĺl at the moment working in the same area than my offenders, these lasts are trying to work by harassment and intimidation (obviously using other people (who even told me that my case could be worst)). Few days ago, one of their friends who is a lady wrongly accused me of assaulting her and callex the police to me.When I have been put on custody by the police due to the wrong behaviour of some officiers (an few days before) I signed a statement drafted by a custody solicitor saying that I recognised a crime I didn't commit. I have been now wrongly charged for a common assault that I didn't while I am innocent (I have refused the caution). The trial at a Magistrate Court will be next tuesday but despite of my low income I have not been granted legal aid. As a resutlt I would like to know how I can make my own defence. Can I send a written statement to the court before the trial (by special delivery explaining that I am totally innocent)? Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...