Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About BlueyWhite

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. If you were unaware of the fine, which it sounds that you are? Maybe you have moved address? You will be entitled to make a Statutory Declaration (Stat Dec) but you only have 21 days from becoming aware of the fine to make one . You can make this at your local Magistrates' Court if the originating court is too far away . Don't let your local court tell you it has to be made at the original court, they just don't want the hassle . If you are not able to make a stat dec you maybe able to get the case reopened but this has to be done at the originating court and you do have to attend. By doing either of these 2 things will get the "Distress Warrant" withdrawn or warrant of control as they are called now. Good Luck
  • Create New...