Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Ok so since I got the pcn on the car at the time it happened I cannot fill out an out of time application. Is there any other option other than paying the bailiff? Is there any way to bounce this back to the council?
  2. I think there is a bit of a confusion here. I have received the PCN on the car, yes. What I have not received are the letters from the council. So my question is that is there still something I can do to be able to appeal the ticket? To get to that stage? If I could appeal then on what grounds? I believe the charge is unfair because it was Sunday night around 9PM and this is only MY opinion. It just does not seem fair to have received a PCN that night. That is all I am saying.
  3. Cany anybody reply please? Like I said I have never received the PCN. The reference number is on the Newlyn letter and I could login with that to the website along with my reg and this is how I could obtain the pictures. So I would appreciate if you stopped calling me a liar.
  4. Thank you for the replies. I am not sure what I need to do. Do I need to fill out a TE9? The images I got from council website using the reference from the Newlyn letter. I changed the DVLA later.
  5. Hi, I have received a PCN back in October from Barnet council on Sunday evening 20:53. I only stopped for about 10 minutes to go into a shop and had no idea I had to pay on Sunday evenings. I kind of forgot about it and moved addresses now I received a letter from Newlyn PLC that I have to pay the multiples of the original fees. I never received any letter from Barnet council probably because I moved addresses. By the way there was pitch dark in the street I parked and it was raining heavy so there was no way to see the parking sign. Is there anything I can do? I can attach some pictures. Vehicle Registration Number -- Penalty Charge Notice -- Date 12/10/2014 Time 20:51 Colour Black Was seen in YEW GROVE (5836) Contravention 12® Parked in a residents' or shared use parking place or zone without clearly displaying either a permit or voucher or pay and display ticket issued for that place (residents' bay) Thank you
  • Create New...