Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Bigwilliam

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. How - freeze their assets? What are secure steps to do this?
  2. Could you complain to ombudsman for companies house and get them struck off and police prosecute their criminal behaviour? Edited
  3. Thanks for your reply. The cash was hidden in storage boxes in the bottom of a cupboard and only two of us living in the apartment at the time of the last theft of £15k which she admitted taking when I found the money missing. On previous occasions during 2014 she kept quiet or when confronted about missing monies and blamed others for the theft of money missing. Total missing is at least £21,750 She said she had taken the last amount(nearly £15k) for a loan and was going to put it back in a few days which turned to weeks and months with excuses each day and lots of mental attacks, bull
  4. A private prosecution is possible if the prosecutor decides he cant do his homework. Legal help is necessary but so expensive and seek a no win solicitor.
  5. Yes - in north west and properties in Dubai, Holland and Philippines
  6. My carer stole £21'750 [twenty one thousand seven hundred and fifty pounds] when I withdrew it on her advice to pay bills cash being more attractive economic relationship to her. She admitted most of it to the police who are considering charging her but have taken two months with no result or charge apparent yet and dither when I ask for information on progress. I seek help to take a private prosecution and court action to retrieve my savings but now obviously strapped for cash. Does anyone have a similar experience with a successful solicitor on a no win fee basis a
  • Create New...