Jump to content

scotsmac

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About scotsmac

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I stupidly sent £300 to Olsson Capital. this was to trade in Cyber currency. My security on my master card had to be contacted to authorize the £300 payment. I stupidly did not take their advice, and I said yes carry on with the payment. then the next morning when i checked my account with Olsson Capital, I noticed they have taken a further £750, £1000. because I have authorized this one payment of £300, it has given Olsson Capital the opportunity to then take another lump of money. What can I do to get refund ? Am I cover by insurance ? Do I need report it to police.
  2. Iv not heard anything from them for a month now. Previously I had 3 letters from them. As the advice says here, do nothing. I do expect to here from them again soon but again I will do nothing.
  3. Again thanks for advice. I am going to do nothing, not even a email reply. Im sure they will be back again in couple weeks, I'll let you know.
  4. Well here we go again. Now had my next letter from CRS, saying if I dont come to a amicable resolution in 14 days, they will refer case back to travel lodge and advise them on there options to proceed with court action. Saying is if court Proceedings are issued I will be liable to court fees. Also stating that the court will consider any failure to respond in there fine. What to do ??
  5. Thanks for the replies. I am going to do nothing, Im sure they will come on me again, saying Iv lost my privilege to only pay £120 and now must pay £150, cos its been more than 2 weeks. Ill let you know on that one, but Im sure they will try again. Be interesting to see what is in there next threat, i would imagine in 3 to 4 weeks.
  6. Interesting reply. I would prefer do nothing. I will wait for advice from team before I jump into another situation.
  7. Just had my 3rd letter from CRS, still accusing me of smoking. They now say I can pay £120 settlement fee, within 2 weeks. I do not intend to pay them anything. Would it be advisable for me to ignore any further communication from them and not contact them again ? Or should I reply to this latest letter, further denying I was smoking ? What to do ?
  8. Brilliant, Iv sent them second email stating I did not smoke in the room. I did not leave no ash on the window, suggested this may off got there from workmen outside the building. I stated the room has a smoke alarm, and at no time during my stay did any smoke alarm go off. I do expect them to send me more demanding letters. Would it be correct for me to ignore any further contact from them. Or should I keep replying to there demands, with continual denial. I am just wondering how long they will keep up there demands ?
  9. Travel lodge have accused me of smoking in their room. This was sent by Civil Recovery Solutions. On the first letter I received I replied denying any smoking on my part, I demanded the evidence they had, and also a break down of he cleaning bill. I also stated I had been in company of smokers, and perhaps the smell came from my clothing. I have now received a second letter, stating the evidence is the smell reported by staff, and photos of ash on the window sill. They also sent me rough breakdown on cleaning, and say the room was not rented for 1 day. I want to carry on refuting their accusation, and do not want pay them a penny. What do you recommend I do next ? 1 thing I am nervous of, is the possibility them sending bailiffs round my house, or something similar. Please do I have anything to worry about and what should i do next
  10. I have been sent £150 demand for so called smoking at Travel Lodge, This was sent by Civil Recovery Solutions. On the first letter I received I replied denying any smoking on my part,I demanded the evidence they had, and also a break down of he cleaning bill. I also stated I had been in company of smokers, and perhaps the smell came from my clothing. I have now received a second letter, stating the evidence is the smell reported by staff, and photos of ash on the window sill. They also sent me rough breakdown on cleaning, and say the room was not rented for 1 day. I want to carry on refuting there accusation, and do not want pay them a penny. What do you recommend I do next ? 1 thing I am nervous of, is the possibility them sending bailiffs round my house, or something similar. Please do I have anything to worry about and what should i do next ?
×
×
  • Create New...