Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About grenadier1

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Thank you for your reply how would I get a letter from OR, would I have to ask them?
  2. I was declared bankrupt 10+ years ago and discharged 12 months later. I since applied for ppi which was successful with the Halifax they have sent said amount to the insolvency service. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or can I get the money back off the insolvency people.
  • Create New...