Jump to content

Water Dragon

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About Water Dragon

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Thankyou for your reply. He spoke to them, mainly because he didn't know what else to do, and thought talking to them was a normal thing to do! But of course it probably wasn't , and even I am learning just in this last day or two, the do's and don'ts, which I had no idea about either. Will speak to my son, and have the CCA guide letter to hand, ready to send. Again, thanks for your reply, already feel better and feel like we are taking some kind of control back, despite how it may turn out!! But we have nothing to lose.
  2. Thankyou, I will be speaking to him tomorrow, and will ask him to go to Noddle, and probably have to work through the process with him. Will get back to you asap. And Thankyou again for your reply.
  3. Reading your account of what has happened to you, sound very similar to what is happening with my son. Can you tell me what is best to send to Robinson Way. A CCA request or SAR request? And I gather no more telephone conversations. Have you been able to get anywhere with any of this?
  4. My son owed money to HSBC for credit card and overdraft. He became very ill with arthritis, genuine, and is on TNF and Methorexate. Went onto disability pension, but up until the time he collapsed, he was paying all this bills. This is going back 8 years. His account has been passed to a couple of companies I think, but is now with Robinson Way. They tell him the pay out figure is something like £3500, but an agreed figure is approx £2700. He asked if that would be the last of the harassment if he could pay that (he can't), and if his name would be clear,
  • Create New...