Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral

1 Follower

  1. Dx Do You Mean a CCA request not a CCJ request? Do I send a SAR to Welcome to get the details of the account? the paperwork for this account has long since been filed under BIN
  2. The Letter I received from link was sent to say they have bought the account but it did have a request for payment and bank details of where to pay so I would say that in my letter from link they are asking for money. I am a member ofl the online credit checking services operated by the credit reference agencies so am keeping a very close eye on my credit file too.
  3. Just to clarify the letter from Asset Link no5 states they have purchased the account from HFO Services not HFO Capital
  4. I thought the time limit on PPI claims is 6 years from when the policy was purchased if so then I would be unable to claim the PPI as this Loan/PPI was taken out in 2002. I have searched Companies house files on the company that is sending these letters out (Asset Link No5) this company was incorporated in 2010 as a dormant limted company and is STILL registered as dormant ie NOT trading so they should not be sending out letters demanding money as they have declared to Companies House and to the HMRC that they are not trading. (possible Tax Fiddle) P
  5. Coledog I have stopped paying this account back in February this year when T/Rutherford wrote to me stating they are not acting for HFO anymore and I should contact HFO capital direct. The outstanding amount is just over £800 out of a ccj that was for £3,400 I have sent an SAR and CCA to HFO back in 2007 when this all started and I discovered this forum. as before then I did not know about the CCA etc otherwise this would have never got to court. I looked at claiming the PPI from Welcome Finance but I was told that the payout would go to HFO so I did not claim this as I did not want to give the HFO muppets anymore money than I have to. I will be sending copies all docs etc to Efe at the FCA. I will be glad when I can put this to bed finally as until I do this I cannot put my name on our house deeds in fear of these clowns checking the land registry and getting a charging order on it as soon as my name appears on the deeds. cheers for all your help Peter.
  6. DonkeyB The amount they are claiming is equal to the original CCJ minus the payments I have made to them £800 ish I have not had an deed of assignment when the account was passed to HFO Capital from HFO Services do I send a CCA Request or a SAR to link? Merry Christmas to you all.
  7. Hi All I had sent letters to HFO regarding the account and had not heard anything until this morning when I received a letter from a company called Asset Link No 5 saying they have purchased this account.... . has anybody had any dealings with them? at lease they have the correct balance on the letter instead of the inflated amount that HFO kept saying I owed. hopefully I can eventually put an end to this saga now.
  8. Hi donkeyB I can record telephone calls, I have checked the CRA files there are no defaults shown in relation to this as it is older than 6 years also the judgement is no longer showing as well I have no more paperwork from HFO I have the original court claim which they tried to claim nearly £9K from me but I defended it in court and the judge ordered me to pay only the £3K plus £395 costs. Cheers Peter
  9. DonkeyB No I have not received any statements of accounts. .. the only letters I have received are one letter stating that Turnbull Rutherford are no longer dealing with this about a year ago and the letter in the previous post above.
  10. Here is a variation to the original Judgement that details the original amount the judge ordered me to pay on the original judgement the variation was to reduce the monthly instalment that I had to pay at first they wanted the whole amount in one go then settled for £60 per month i applied to reduce this to the £30 per month as in this variation order I cannot find the original judgment form at moment (must have been filed in wrong folder in cabinet. as you can see the judgment was obtained by HFO Services Limited not HFO Capital. is there a template letter for complaining to the FCA and OFT Thanks Peter
  11. Hi Dx100uk Who do I send the SAR to as I belive that Welcome are no longer trading.
  • Create New...