Jump to content

Gimme Money

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    41
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gimme Money

  1. Hi, Following a 2nd CRP request to Halifax I received what they are calling a 'credit agreement' I hope someone can take a look at this and tell me what they think. Here it is: There are no prescibed terms, only the 'right to cancel, but there is an agreement part for them to process my data and I did seem to have signed it: This is the application form they sent a while ago, together with pages of terms & conditions. Any advise/comments would be appreciated. Thanks GM
  2. Hi Davey, I thought you may be interested to see this letter I received this week from RBS having sent them are request of a default notice copy and not a CCA request !! However, WHAT A RESULT. I'm just quickly posting and trying out Photo Bucket to see how it works. I'll post my reply to them later as well as starting my own thread on this. Regards, GM
  3. Hi Babybear can you explain what this is? Sorry for the ignorance. GM
  4. Hi Thanks for the replies I hope this will be a useful post for all.
  5. Hi there. I am intending to challenge a number of credit agreements which I think are unenforceable. I have so far sent out CCA & CPR requests and had the usual responce. I have complained to the FOS (no reply yet, not holding my breath) but have had a very positive responce from my local Trading Standards Office. In fact I had a two hour meeting with them and they seemed very interested and indicated that they would take legal action against the lenders if 'their team' agreed that breaches of the CCA & DPA were evident. I have to wait till next week to get their official respo
  6. Hi Davey I've been just been reading this post and other post on the forum trying get me head round the 'invalid defaults' issue (which most people seem unsure of) and I was wondering where you picked up on the following? Is this 'time thing' mentioned in the CCA act and how would you use it to show that the default is invalid? ''I Don't think I've explained this very well''! Hope you can enlighten me. Thanks GM:-)
  7. Hi Davey thanks for that comment. Well the law is the law, they were quite clear about that and the TS are supposed to take action on the consumers behalf it is flouted, but I will let you know how it goes. I'll put some links to my other cases tomorrow as I am also trying to deal with the same lenders who have all defaulted on me. Have just send off default query letters to them all. Cheers GM
  8. Hi Davey, Thanks for the reply on the above post and my own Capitol 1 post. I understand your strategy and its great that you achieved what you set out to do. Following my meeting with the Trading Standards Office today, I will wait to see how much they will support me, before I decide on the claim I am going to make. I'll keep you informed. Thanks GM
  9. Hi Davey, thanks for the reply and the answers to my 2 other threads. Have you sent 2 CPR 31.16 giving 21 days each which technically is the way to do it if you want to show the Court you have been fair and reasonable? I take it your method for the CPR was taken from this thread: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legal-issues/173201-why-you-shouldnt-use.html[/quote] Reply: No I haven't sent letter 2 yet but I will tomorrow and I did get it from the link above. Here's some great news that could be be helpful to many others: I had a 2 hour meeting today with
  10. Hi Andy, Thanks for the reply, I do have several cards to deal with and have done nothing further to date, so I am going to try your suggestion with at least one claim. Have you or anyone else used the radical method you described and 'won'? I total see where your coming from and with my limited understanding of the legal proccess it makes perfect sense. However, I've started the ball rolling and I want to deal with it as quickly as possible without the lenders taking legal action against me, rather I am going to take action against them. I sent a CCA request some time
  11. Can someone have a look at this?? I have send the CRP request using a template from the forum. I had a response on 02/06/09 from Ellie telling me that they have complied and that this is their final response. So, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I'm quite happy to take this all the way to court, but I want to do it correctly. The debt is under 5K so should I put it through the small claims court? I guess the next stage i
  12. In reply to mnayyar I have been reading GimmeMoneys case and have a few questions- i'm not sure if you have managed to resolve this as you have not provided a recent update but I ma interested to know whether they had included the info that the site team member indicated was required e.g no of repayments, amount, frequency and timing of repayment etc and whether you eventually managed to successfully write off thedebt. Still ongoing I now need to threated court action I am also considering doing the same and have a few questions - I have managed to obtain the template letter
  13. Hi Davey Your posts have been a really inspiration to me and I'm sure many others who have read about your case. WELL DONE!! I am in the process of 'dealing' with Capitol One and I am at the stage where I need to threaten them with legal action. I have sent them a CPR request which they have ignored apart from a letter stating that they have copied. I have a question for you that I could not work out the outcome from the threads. Its to do with the following from one of your letter to Capitol 1 ''I therefore require a full refund of all payments made to you in the mistaken belie
  14. Can you or anyone give me some more advise? Having requested a CCA agreement from Tesco/RBS. They sent me the usual copy of the application form and a copy of terms & cond. I have since send a CRP request using a template from the site. I had a response on 23/06/09 from them telling me that they have complied. They also advised that this was their final response. So, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I'm quite happy to tak
  15. Hi Supasnooper, Can you or anyone give me some more advise. I have send the CRP request using a template from above. I had a response on 16/06/09 from M&S telling me that they have complied. The previously sent me a copy of the application form which was illegible and a copy of terms & cond. They also advising that this is their final response. So, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I'm quite happy to take this all
  16. Can anyone give me some advise. I have send the CRP request using a template from the welshman. I had a response on 01/07/09 from Halifax RBS telling me that they have complied, and sent me a copy of the application form. Also advising that this is their final response. So, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I'm quite happy to take this all the way to court, but I want to do it correctly. The debt is under 3K so should I put it
  17. Can anyone give me some advise. I have send the CRP request using a template from the forum. I had a response on 02/06/09 from Ellie telling me that they have complied and that this is their final response. So, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I'm quite happy to take this all the way to court, but I want to do it correctly. The debt is under 5K so should I put it through the small claims court? I guess the next stage is
  18. Can anyone give me some advise re: A & L claim? I have send ACCOUNT IN DISPUTE LETTER and not had any response. Also, I have now complained to FOS, complained to my Local Trading Standards, (I have a meeting with them on 16/07/09) will post outcome later and have emailled my MP & AM (I live in Wales) I guess the next stage is sending a LETTER BEFORE ACTION can anyone suggest a letter for me to send? They have not defaulted me; I am on reduced payments & no interest. 1/ I want to threaten court action for disclosure (CCA agreement) but what do I quote? 2/ I want t
  19. Hi, This has become a really useful thread and I agree with what all the members are suggesting about putting pressure on our MPS. I've been looking on the forum for a guide to who to compain to when your lender has not complied with a request for a cca or Subject Access Request. As I understand you should write to the Financial Ombudsman, FSA & Information Commisioner & maybe Trading standards. Is that correct and are there some template letter on the forum? Can someone post a guide to this? Thanks GM
  20. Thanks Steve, I'll write to them on the basis as you have described and make them a full & final offer. Will post their response when I get it. Thanks for your reply, GM
  21. Hi hope someone can help. I've looked every on the forum for a guide to who to compain to when your lender has not complied with a request for a CCA or SAR. As I understand you should write to the Financial Ombudsman, FSA & Information Commisioner before threatening any legal action. Is that correct and are there some template letter on the forum? Thanks GM
  22. Hi Steve, Thanks for your reply. At this stage should I: 1/ Write to the regulatory authorities and register a complaint? 2/ Advise MBNA we are in dispute? 3/ Stop the payments? 4/ Advise them that the agreement is currently unenforceable and make them a full and final offer otherwise threaten court action. Thanks GM
  23. Hi Slick 132, Thanks for the reply, i'll thoroughly check the 'Masterloan' agreement today before I do anything else. Regarding the other loans I have, just to confirm, are you suggesting that a CPR & a SAR are virtually the same thing as they are both designed to try and obtain a copy of the CCA and if not then the threat of court action to force it? Thanks again, GM
  24. Hi, thanks for the 2 replies. Would it worth sending a SAR request now before taking any further action. As I understand, they have to send your CCA if you request a SAR and send the 10.00 fee? And should I also advise them that the account is now in dispute and stop the payments? Thanks GM
×
×
  • Create New...