Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About Mary_Ke

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi everyone, I'm a sole trader and would like to file an amended return for the tax year 2012-2013. I know I still have time but the problem is I want to declare much higher income than I stated originally on the form, and I worry that I will have to face an enquiry if I do so. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was filing the original return. I haven't earned much that year, maybe £9100 in total but I declared I made £6,500! I somehow forgot to include income from one of my only two clients and I have no real excuse. I might have one but it won't be sufficient, if anything it'll be pathetic. I remember not even declaring any costs because I thought what the heck I haven't earned much, I won't have to pay tax so why bother including the costs of running my business (roughly £300). I do want to declare it but I'm scared. I've already spoken to TaxAid in June but I wasn't able to meet with them because I'm currently abroad and undergoing medical tests. I might be able to come back to the UK in September. What I should expect? Will my amendment raise suspicion? Will they want to check all previous years? The reason I worry so much it's because I can't handle any stress right now and an enquiry would cost me a lot of money. I'd appreciate any advice or if you guys could share your experiences. Thanks a lot!
  • Create New...