Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About confusedcitizen1

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi, I have received a TE3 ORDER FOR RECOVERY of unpaid Penalty charge (Parking). I'm within my time period to reply. I have been sent a TE9 form (Filing witness statement), but on reading through various posts online, I'm now confused as to which form I need to fill. The reason I haven't paid the PCN is because I made a representation to the council and they haven't replied back. So what is the difference between TE9 form and PE3 form. When should each of these forms be used. Thanks for your help in advance.
  • Create New...