Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral

1 Follower

  1. Could someone please tell me where I stand, I resigned from my previous employment in February and they have continued to pay me. They are now demanding it back but, their figure differs from what was deposited into my account. I am assuming that they are trying to claw back employers tax and NI...........do I have to pay this too?
  • Create New...