I've been having issues with my car for a while now and it's newest fault is the filter - £1700 to replace!
The garage has cleaned it, but there is no guarantee it will last. I therefore want to get rid of the car asap.
If I sell it or part exchange it with a dealer, can they come back to me weeks later when they spot the problem and demand I fix or pay for it? The filter may be fixed there is no guarantee . .
Another option I have is to voluntarily cancel the contract with the car finance people. I have to wait 5 more months to do this. Can they charge