Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About miss.lisa

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. If you have the proof you've paid it I would skip the CCA request and go straight to claiming your money back. Fill in the Financial Ombudsman Service PPI form found on their website, sorry I can't post links yet as a newbie, and use the consumer questionnaire document and fill in as much as possible. Post it off to NatWest: NatWest PPI Customer Concerns Team 5th Floor 1 Hardman Boulevard Manchester M3 3AQ So long as you give them the card number from the statements you have they shouldn't have much trouble looking in to it. If you would rather submit a request I have found the best address for all RBS group including NatWest to be: RBS Gogarburn Chief Operating Office Subject Access Request Team Business House B, Ground Floor PO BOX 1000 Edinburgh EH12 1HQ Hope that helps & good luck!
  • Create New...