Jump to content

doggone it

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

1 Follower

About doggone it

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. From elsewhere: Different enforcement address If after an initial attendance, the debtor is found to have moved to a different address, enforcement can take place at that address, provided a new notice of enforcement (NoE) is sent to the debtor there. If the creditor has reason to believe that the debtor may have moved, it may be worthwhile undertaking a trace before starting enforcement action, so that the NoE is sent to the correct address first time round.
  2. No it was for goods. My understanding is PAP does apply as I am a Sole Trader. "This Protocol does not apply to business-to-business debts unless the debtor is a sole trader." from Introduction 1.1
  3. Sorry didn't read that bit properly - Claimant is a company but won't name them specifically.
  4. Name of the Claimant ? Self Date of issue – 9 Feb 2018 What is the claim for – Money owed to XXXXX XXXXX for goods ordered & received. Despite numerous reminders for payment account still remains outstanding. I will provide the defendant with separate detailed particulars within 14 days after service of the claim form. Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? No - though I wasn't very cooperative when they rang me chasing payment What is the value of the claim? - I have different fig
  5. And according to Claim Form service is not deemed served until 14 Feb.
  6. I am wondering if anyone knows what happens if your Creditor just totally ignores the Debt PAP. No trying to evade the debt or ignore it. All I had was Final Reminder on 9 February giving until 12 February to pay and this morning a claim form arrives in the post. No LBA or Letter of Claim.
  7. Leakie I think some FOI requests about this to your Council may be be in order.
  8. If having hassles with Councillors then I would start with their Code of Conduct & you can follow through this page - apologies if you already have it https://www.braintree.gov.uk/info/200135/complaints/87/complain_about_a_councillor
  9. You never mentioned your Council, it was directed at Braintree.
  10. Reading your Councils article about what happens if you don't pay it is very sketchy at best, maybe you shoild contact them or your Councillors to have a fuller article loaded - they state the application of costs is a 2 pronged stage, are you saying it is not.
  11. Looking at Section 7, Expenses and from what you say: Mortgage - 0 Rent - 0 Council Tax - 0 Gas - 0 Electricity - 0 Water Charges - 0 You have no accounts for any of the above which is why your expenditure is £0 in each category. TV Rental & Licence - you can make an entry here providing you are paying for your own licence or renting a TV in your own name HP Repayments - if you are making HP repayments then total them here Mail Order - if anything from the likes of catalogue companies goes here Housekeeping, food, school meals - total what you pay for board, foo
  12. Erm - no Court Order for payments as this has been an old Liability Order for Council Tax. Agree however the £20 a month should still have been paid in the meantime whether the Council agree or not as they cannot refuse.
  13. Seems to me the easiest way to sign this is to use the Fill & Sign function within Adobe which allows you 3 different ways of signing a document by typing your name, drawing it with the mouse or inputting a previously saved image. No need to print it or go elsewhere to have to do it - 5 minute job.
  • Create New...