Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About dcfcwoody

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I am currently in Taiwan, living here for a year. I worked in the UK part of last tax year, i am due a refund from HMRC. Is it possible for someone in the UK to contact HMRC on my behalf, as the time differences and cost of calling are high. Any help would be appreciated!
  • Create New...