Jump to content

You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds


You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds



BankFodder BankFodder


BankFodder BankFodder


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About hugh2121

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Creditor will have a problem with me as I live in Thailand, it's my daughter and family I'm concerned about and your reply is a big relief. The debt was in her maiden name and as far as I know the creditor does not know she was even married. I've already had advice that the family are not responsible for her debt and will have to write it off as her estate is insolvent and cannot pay. I've already advised my daughter to write to the creditor to tell them the situation with a copy of the death cert, and to advise them that she's had professional legal advice confirming that family are not responsible. Not easy to help them from here but being retired I have time to search for answers. Thanks for the info.
  2. My wife from whom I was separated for 39 years though not divorced, gave the address of my daughter and son-in-law when pursued for a debt at her previous address. She had acquired a key to the house and would let herself in and remove her mail when there was nobody home. Eventually a CCJ was issued against her at my daughter's address. She has recently died leaving an insolvent estate. My daughter currently rents the house but they are planning to buy it next year. I'm worried that the CCJ registered against their address, even though not in their names, will affect their chance of a mortgage. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Create New...