Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


1 Neutral
  1. Long shot but I'll ask for some advicehere... I've recently applied for a dropped kerb and vehicle crossing. This was allabout to be approved by the council when they discovered the land has beendesignated as community trust land (I believe)and as such cannot be developed on. Now I can understand this if it was a park or other greenbelt land, but this isa 10 yard strip of land from my property to a busy road in a residential area.I've never seen anyone from the community use this land, although they do thepark just down the road. It's hardly appropriate for kids to play on. The council say they can't do anything. Is there anywhere I can appeal to havethis re-classified? Cheers
  • Create New...