Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Yasin2013

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Good Day, I require some urgent information in regards to my home which is i am renting from a private lanlord. I am currently in rent arrears and the lanlord has corresponded with the county court to have me evicted I have filled in N244 and stated my situation and that i can agree to pay back as much as i can - also the situation has slighlty changed as my wife is currently expecting too. The fee of £80.00 will be paid tomorrow to the county court - however i very worried as i may have been too late? Please advise Mr Y
  • Create New...