Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About CBradders

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. You can only get data removed from your credit report if it is incorrect. If you have defaulted on an account then the data is accurate. However you are correct, the agency should only show one defaulted account. They shouldn’t be showing the original creditor and also the DCA. If the data is incorrect you can do two things, contact the lender directly and have them amend the information or contact the Credit Reference Agency and raise a dispute. They can then contact the lender themselves to dispute this on your behalf. Credit reference agencies will only amend or delete information from their files when instructed to do so by the institution that provided it.
  • Create New...