Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About san008

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I hear you, sir_gilmour, but I've scoured the website & can't find anything to do with houses / building. Am I missing something?
  2. Hi Everyone! The builders who conducted my house renovation in 2010 cleared off without finishing it. I could never get them to return & they have since gone bankrupt. Clearly they have started up again under a different name I now have water ingress into my living room, destroying the oak floor. The waterproofing specialist who was involved with the job says it is due the builders not building the wall / floor interface correctly and possibly a leak in the DPM. Looking at the damage, he seems to make sense. As the builders are bankrupt I'm lead to believe the NHBC can help but I'm struggling to find a suitable contact number. I'd appreciate anyone's help / advice! Regards Pete
  • Create New...