Jump to content

Mariachida

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

    33
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Mariachida

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. news of the day the tribunal has accepted to postponned the mediation the company refused unless the hearing in february is aslo posponned. meanwhile the company has contacted ACAS and proposed 5000 pounds as settlement that will cover the legal costs i already spent I will ask at least six months salary and in the schedule of loss i asked a year plus injury of feelings....the answer of the company was that i will obtain a max of 12 months plus some money around 30000pounds so I might ask 20 and accept 15 will see
  2. Hello I finally received the counter schedule ( i am unemployed since a year so 12 months salary nothing for injury of feelings etc), they are proposing nothing .... They are saying that if I win, this is the amount they think I might get. Their Expectation is thatI will be commercially sensible, which means that I will negotiate knowing that I may not win at all...it is a big company in UK...so they can be arrogant... they wanted me to attend the mediation by phone...I decline it as I am working will see what will happen...lost battle maybe
  3. a fair question...only for you I really thought that it was an unfair dismissal and as a French i thought I have a case etc...in France it is quite different..my mistake, it is not so complicated and far less expensive ( legal costs) employees are better protected, UK it is the opposite companies are "protected"
  4. Thank you I was wrongfully waiting for the counter schedule...to propose a figure I doubt they will propose any money... they put ET3 and then they criticised so much my scott schedule.. now i am waiting for their view on the schedule of loss since august.. will see regards
  5. thank you i just started to work, i would need to take two days off to be at the tribunal on friday. I am in France not in UK, and would need someone for my daughter... plus to prepare the mediation..with so much documents etc... it is too much for me... too much stress now the risk is that the company asks me for legal costs...wouahhaah this is so different here i will see with my solicitor tomorrow> I am still waiting for their counter schedule...sthey have told us they will send it...last Thursday... it is a big company in uk ..it is was crazy to fight them thank you regards
  6. dear all I am now not living in uk it has been a year since i was fired It is time for the mediation but i don t want to go i spent already too much money my sollicitor is not really convinced that i will win some money i received no anwer after the schedule of loss...staill wating for the counter schedule and the mediation is on friday!! this friday i thought i could just stop the process but my sollicitor told me that I must go i just founf a job two weeks ago, difficult for me to take two days off... and i am tired of this story so much money and stress what are my options? do i need to go what are the risks for me if not ( losing the case is not a risk but bad as i spent so much time and money for ET1 CMD and scott schedule) , do I risk a fine from the tribunal can I ask to posponne it...or habe a note from my gp saying that i canno t travel..which could be the only excuse accepted... thank you
  7. Thank you I already prepared the schedule of loss..will see keep you udpated
  8. hello the respondent has accepted the judicial mediation...i am surprised... thanks need to prepare this.. regards
  9. Hopefully they will accept a judicial mediation...and a settlement will see what will happen...we have propose a judicial mediation today..
  10. i wish it is possible ..it is one of the biggest company in UK...anyway they were convinced that the case had no chance to go the the tribunal..so... my solicitor seems to think about the judicial mediation as the best choice..so will propose it and see what the respondent says.. do you think that we can contact directly the respondent...and to save some money and time, try to agree on a certain amount of money...or do we need to have this judicial mediation at the tribunal ( a day I think).. thnks
  11. indeed I can represent myself...is it advisable... .
  12. Hello I have some news: I realised that it is crasy ( costly) to fight a big company anyway after the ET1, the scott schedule and the CMD hearing, there will be the hearing at the tribunal for unfair dismissal and victimisation. I have withdrawn protected disclosure following the advise of my sollicitor. Tribunal hearing in feb 2014, respondent has 5 witnesses. the respondent proposes 7days hearing (we have a lot of documents to read :emails reports grievance, grievance appeals dismissal appeal etc..!! for me now the best is to propose a judicial mediation otherwise I cannot afford so long procedure...and too coslty what are my expectations in such situation? the solicitor is expensive for me not for the company has they have in house solicitor...i though that they would have propose an agreement...to avoid waste of time and money...;-((( they were convinced also that this case won t go to the tribunal.. regards M
  13. Hello I have some news: I realised that it is crasy ( costly) to fight a big company anyway after the ET1, the scott schedule and the CMD hearing, they will be hearing at the tribunal for unfair dismissal and victimisation. I have withdrawn protected disclosure following the advise of my sollicitor. the respondent proposes 7days hearing (we have a lot of documents to read :emails reports grievance, grievance appeals dismissal appeal etc..!! for me now the best is the judicial mediation otherwise I cannot afford so long procedure...
  14. Hello it took me time to write the Scott schedule I detailed it a bit too much according to my solicitor but it was acceptable and clear about what I claim. Some claims are weak ( protected disclosure) some will depend on the judge opinion I assume ( victimisation and unfair dismissal). Now the respondent came back saying it is unclear difficult to understand and asks us to pospone the CMD hearing...which was already rescheduled 2 months ago as the judge requested this scott schedule. My solicitor found the document clear...it is not well written as English is not my mother tongue and the scott schedule is "specific" way of communication I dont want to pospone this cmd hearing as I am sick of this situation...and it is costly.. now It is clear that Tribunal are different from a country to another one...In my country it is os different...I started to think that i should have informed competent authorities about the lack of compliance of our imported products...informing the top manager was useless...[my manager made mistakes when interpretating regulatory text..and gave wrong recommendations, I sent in my grievance report some prooves: their answer in the grievance outcome: indeed, but he progressed...When How, i don t know!!] ...at the end the manager corresponds to their standards not me...lost battle!!
  15. i misunderstood the judge...he was talking abot scott schedule....
×
×
  • Create New...