Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Tigerlily68

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Lillibelle, the counsil here dont care. We were living abroad till 2010 until we came back home to Uk, boyfriends mother was so kind to put us up, i registerd with housing association who also work with counsil...and nothing was done,as far as they were concerned i had a roof over my head...also left me and kids with no money what so ever for 10 weeks until child benefit and child tax credit came...i am still on the list, i have been bidding for rental homes online for weeks now without success...its a night mare .but yeah i should call them and ask where i stand in relationship breakdown.
  2. I am in a loveless relationship, with 2 children 12 and 5. The 12 yr old is not my current partners child, which is causing a lot of the problems we encounter. I can not stay with him anymore, but I do not know what to do next. We are renting privatley in both our names, I work 7 and a half hours a week, partner full time employment, I have no savings or other capitol. Currently receiving child benefit 33 £ a week, child tax credit 45 £ a week and housing benefit 66£ every 2 weeks. I do not know how to find a new home. I can not stay here anymore and the children would be going with me. I will
  • Create New...