Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Helppleaser

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. Hi Apologies if Im in the wrong place but going crossed eyed looking at info! I am currently on JSA (Contribution Based) after losing my job 6mths ago, so I would like to know if I can get Legal Aid for taking an ex friend to court? I lent my "best friend" £490 to go on holiday with me nearly 5 years ago. She does not dispute that she owes me this sum and despite promising to pay me back, she still hasn't! She just keeps making excuses and is now ignoring me. I can prove that I paid for the holiday, and have got evidence that i have made repeated requests for payment. Due to my
  • Create New...