Jump to content

Mal Jones

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Mal Jones

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. To all who have complaints about holidays (particularly Thomas Cook). If the tour operator is registered with ABTA then go through the ABTA complaints procedure. This involves 3 letters to the tour operator and, if the situation isn't resolved to your satisfaction, sending copies of all correspondence to ABTA. ABTA may not be able to resolve the situation but they should at least be able to advise you as to the strength of thier case and also force the tour operator to acknowledge your complaint if they have failed to do so. If you eventually end up in court then it will be to your advant
  • Create New...