Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About sledgie

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. sledgie

    Tax Credit

    i made a tax credit claim as a single claim and was refused becaused i am sharing my flat with a man am not related or in a relationship with. this flat was sub-let to me by my father who is the main tenant but live the a different address. they want me to prove am not in a relationship with this man but they will not come and check. what can i do to prove am not in any form of relationship with this man.
  • Create New...