Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About antarcticmonkey

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I have recieved my claim form but I cannot remember which of the two listed failings my policy covered. I am considering using both the listed failings and explaining that in either case the policy was mis-sold. I am seeking guidance because the MSE site states that only one of the listed failings can be used in the claim form. Any thoughts on this welcomed. The other issue I have is the declaration. The declaration states: I confirm the information I have given in this form is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I agree to release CPP, the Business Partners and th
  2. First post, hello caggers. Corporate are not even registered with the BPA. See here: britishparking.co.uk/AOS-Members According to the DVLA, only ATA registered PPC's can apply for keeper details from them, so in other words, Corporate cannot get any details from DVLA. So unless you contact them they will never contact you. Are they still using the old 'tickets' with a sticker over the top section on the reverse?
  • Create New...