Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About shahins

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I recently had water damage to one of my flat's walls from a water leak in my neighbour's flat. In order to repair the wall, I was moved out of my flat by loss adjusters. Now the damage has been repaired; as far as I know the redecoration after the repair involves new paint on the walls and replacement of the existing carpets. But the repair workers have only washed the carpets. In my neighbours flat they have put the new carpets:| Could somebody please tell me if they are obliged to change the carpet? they have used the flat for more than one month.
  • Create New...