Okay I emailed through the NDR Debt Revcovery website and i got this back within seconds:
Thank you for emailing us.
It is advisable that during this period you stay in regular contact with your Creditors to avoid extra penalty fees.
We are sympathetic to your situation. At the time you took out the loan you were expecting payment from saas on 06.02.12.
In order for us to help it is important that we establish that the loan was taken with accurate information and that your subsequent loss of employment can be substantiated. Please send:
1. a copy of your P45 as well as a copy of your redundancy
2. proof of any income support and / or benefits you receive
3. the maximum* amount you are able to pay
4. how regularly* you will be able to pay this
We will also now contact your employer to confirm your redundancy in the event that these documents are not rec ieved and/or the loan is not settled in full.
The total amount you owe is GBP 1100.
- WE WILL NOT be able to accept any payment plan until YOU have provided us with this information.
- that any inconsistency discovered will be REPORTED to the relevant authorities and make you INELIGIBLE for a payment plan.
* depending on what you can pay we may be able to stop legal and recovery fees being added to your file and stop any adverse credit. If you are not able to make such payments then we will have no choice but to pass your file to third party Recovery Agents who will visit your home to discuss the debt. This will incur further fees and impact your credit file.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY on 0843 381 0843 to achieve a speedy and cost effective resolution to this matter.
Remember payments can be made by visiting our webiste
NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY
0843 381 0843
I told them I wasnt properly employed, as I was only helping my dads business on the occassion and that I dont get student loan anymore since february.