Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About brighteyed_lady

  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. the address is: Santander PO Box 1111 Bradford BD1 9NQ This is the address that they gave me. Hope this helps.
  2. Thats great, thank you very much for your help. I will keep you up to date with what happens.
  3. Thats great I will do that. So how do I send the money does it have to be postal order or cheque? And once Ive done this how do I claim it back?
  4. Hi thank you, im kinda new to this and didnt want to cause any trouble. No I havent send any SARs yet but I have been phoning the companies and they have told me to put it in writing but never mentioned anything about having to pay for the information so im not too sure if they will even reply to me or not. I had originally contacted a PPI company and it was from them that I found out that they cant do anything with companies that were not regulated at the time so ive been phoning places just to see if I can manage to do it for myself.
  5. I telephoned santander today and they checked their system and alas my records were not there so they asked me to put it in writing so they could check the archive system. Usual fob off reply I presume but they didnt mention having to pay for the info. How do I go about getting the £10 back once I send them the SAR? Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Hi there Ive been on the phone to GE money regarding a loan from first national tricity finance from around 1999 - 2002. They told me they had no information about me at all and that Santander had bought over all their loans up to 2006 and that I would have to contact them. I now have at least six different numbers for Santander so I dont even know where to start. I am trying to claim against First National Tricity Finance, Blackhors, and Welcome Finance but was told by a PPI company that as these companies were not regulated at the time I cant claim against them. Apparently you can only claim against companies that were regulated at the time. Does anyone know anything about this or if I would have a claim? I contacted the fsa and they told me that I could claim from the companies underwriter. Im a newbie at all this so any help would be grateful. Thanks
  • Create New...