Jump to content


Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral


  • Rank
    Basic Account Holder
  1. I have contacted ACAS and I'm waiting on the outcome of this. I have since discovered that this has happened before to a previous employee who just walked away without raising a grievance. So I guess they think this is normal behaver and this is how to treat their employees
  2. Many thanks I did engage the union who has now finally come-up with a formal letter which has been sent to my previous employers. Any response I receive will be posted. Thanks for your help thus far.
  3. Many thanks for your response. Is there a template letter that i can used to seting out formal grievance for unpaid commission, unlawful deduction of wages? even though I was dismissed and reinstated, working on old contract as no other was given and no t&cs for the new role. Thanks again.
  4. Hi All, I wonder if anyone out there can give me some advice on how to deal with my predicament? I should mention before I continue that I worked for the company for 3 years before my dismissal In May of this year I was dismissed from work for gross misconduct, the reason for the dismissal was I did not fulfil my contracted hours ‘my timekeeping was not what it should have been’ Prior to this there was no complaint about my timekeeping nor was I give a formal warning or undergone any disciplinary / capability hearings. My work did not suffer because of this and som
  5. Some Advice please. 3 years ago I was served a statutory demand by DCA who tried to recover a debt what was statute barred, the statutory demand was set aside and At the time, my credit history was find no CCJ recorded/issued against the debt. Now two years later DCA is attempting to do the same thing, I receive from Northampton bulk centre a judgment for claimant (in default), because of this, I have had a CCJ recorded on my credit file. The DCA states monies due from the defendant to the claimant under a regulation agreement between the defendant and original creditor (HBOS)
  • Create New...